Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sweet Little Lamb!


 Hello!  Hope you are having a beautiful day!

Today's Ways to Use It Challenge is things that hop, skip, leap or jump!  My card features the little lamb from the ODBD set called The Shepherd.  This month's release included a die to cut out this sweet little lamb!  I colored with copics before cutting him out.  The sentiment is cut out with a Stitched Oval and the whole panel is cut with a Double Stitched Rectangle.  The blue paper is from the new Pastel Paper Collection.

Here are the ODBD products I used for this card:





Thank so much for visiting with me today!  
Have a great evening!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful...I love the soft shading behind the cut-out lamb. The stitched border adds a wonderful finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers and subtle colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I love the stitched dies.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails