Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Color Challenge and A Fun Technique

 Hi there!  Hope you are having a great day!

I had a chance to play in the Color Challenge at Splitcoast this morning!  I came as close as I could to the colors of Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Primrose Petals.  And the dessert option is to use a tag!  I used this cute North Coast Creations set called Merry and Bright!  I colored the image with copics and used stickles to add a little sparkle.  I cut out the image with an ODBD Oval.  The tag is cut with an ODBD Recipe Card and Tags die.  The snowflakes are actually the centers of the poinsettias in the ODBD Merry Mosaics dies.  The large panel is cut with an ODBD Flourished Star Pattern die.  I also cut a 'stencil' with the ODBD Boho Background die and sponged with Pan Pastels to create the blue background!  

I loved that technique so much that I made a second card, this time sponging right through the ODBD Boho Background die!


 This time I used the adorable NCC Caroling Penguins!  The sentiment is from the NCC Snowman Family.  I colored the image and cut it out.  I stamped just the music notes on the background panel and popped up the cut out image under the notes.  I added stickles for some sparkle.  I also used an ODBD Stitched Oval die, an ODBD Circle Ornaments die, and an ODBD Leafy Edged Border die.

Here are the NCC products I used:

https://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/stamps/seasonal/christmas/merry-bright.html
https://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/stamps/seasonal/christmas/caroling-penguins.html

https://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/stamps/seasonal/christmas/ncc69-snowman-family.html

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a nice evening!

 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails