Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Did You Know It Is 'Dare To Get Dirty' Week?


I am so excited y'all!  
Today is my first time to host a challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  

If you aren't familiar with Splitcoast, you don't know what you are missing! This website is dedicated to providing inspiration, tutorials, camaraderie, for all paper-crafters!  And there is a Fan Club you can join.  The proceeds help to keep the site going.  As a perk, only Fan Club members can see certain areas of the site, such as the Dirty Dozen and Dare to Get Dirty areas!  This week is the much anticipated Dare to Get Dirty week, where we invite all Fan Club members to come and get inky and dirty with the Dirty Dozen Designers, past and present!  

So, the challenge details each day are TOP SECRET, therefore, I can't give you the exact details of my challenge requirements!   :D

However I can tell you that I used a fabulous Christmas set from Artistic Outpost called Sleigh Ride.  I colored the image with copics in vintage colors to match the ODBD Christmas 2014 Papers.  I used white acrylic paint on the papers and then distressed the edges.  The image oval is sponged in sepia colored ink.  I added vintage lace and stickles to complete the card!

Here is another I made for my challenge today:


A cleaner card with ODBD Shabby Roses paper and a pretty Butterfly and Doily from ODBD too!  The outside edge is cut and embossed with ODBD Flourished Star Pattern die and the sentiment is from ODBD Home Sweet Home.  The pearls complete the card!

Thanks for taking a look!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails