Monday, August 17, 2015

Boho Love and Blessings


 Hi there! Hope you all had a nice weekend!

I had a chance to play in the TLC547 at SCS this morning!  The challenge was to use one word and a few embellishments.  I used the new Love die cut word from ODBD Faith Hope and Love set along with the new Boho Background die and the new Beautiful Boho Paper Collection.  I also used ODBD Ornate Hearts dies.  


I made this one for Word Art Wednesday 196.  The sentiment is from Boho Blessings and is cut out with ODBD Oval and Stitched Ovals.  I used the Boho Background dies and the Beautiful Boho Paper Collection.  I added the bow, the Fancy Fritillary butterfly die cut and a few sequins to finish the card!

Thank so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails