Friday, April 3, 2015

Wedding or Special Anniversary Card


Hello!  
Hope you are having a great day!  

I have an elegant wedding or anniversary card to share with you today that I made with papers from paperandmore.com!

On a base card made with Classic White Premium Heavy Card Stock 100#, I attached a layer of  Black Brocade on Classic White Solid 100# with foam tape.  This beautiful paper has been embossed with Spellbinders A-2 Matting Basics and Radiant Rectangles dies.  
 

I stamped the scripture from Our Daily Bread designs Scripture Collection #10 onto a piece of Classic White Solid Card Stock 165# with Memento Black ink.  I cut it out with another die from the Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles dies.  This card stock is rather thick so I did need to run it through my cutting machine several times using a shim.  But the result is beautiful!  I added a beautiful blue organdy bow to complete the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  See you again soon!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails