Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wisemen Ornament



Hi there!  Hope your week is going good! 

 I have been busy making cards and I have one to show you today!  
It is for the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast yesterday.  I am also linking it to the ODBDSLC215-Anything Goes with ODBD Stamps!!

I stamped the new ODBD Wisemen Ornament and cut it out with an ODBD Circle Ornament die and used an ODBD Matting Circles die to cut a mat for the ornament.  The designer paper is from last year's ODBD 2013 Christmas Paper Collection.  I sponged dark red ink on all the edges and then distressed the edges except for the ornament.  Then I used a white distress paint dauber in some areas and then poured fine glitter over that for a shimmery look! 

Here are the new ODBD products used on this card:

https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/g592-wisemen-ornament.htmlhttps://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/csbd72-matting-circles-dies.html

 Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!


My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card Sandee!! I love your use of papers and all your distressing. It gives it a Shabby Chic feel. Thanks for supporting the challenge team and challenge!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee...Wow on your ornament card...love the colours and frostings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sandee, what a beautiful, shabby chic card with this wonderful new Christmas ornament! I love your papers and the shimmery look, and such beautiful distressing! Thanks for joining us in support of the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails