Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ODBDSLC213-Stitch It!



Good morning!  Hope you are having a great week!  

I have a card to share for the ODBDSLC213-Stitch It
 I did not do any actual stitching but it is a stitching theme! But the ODBD Soulful Stitches Paper Collection has a little faux stitching that you can see at the bottom. 


I had fun making this shabby card!  Lots of distressed edges and tons of layers and embellishments!  The beautiful new Doily Die cuts so beautifully and even looks pretty when it isn't embossed if you want a different look.  And the little buttons are a perfect touch!  The sentiment is from the Doily Blessings set.  I also cut a Beautiful Border out of the same paper and added a seam binding bow.


Here are the ODBD products I used for this card:

https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/csbd62-doily-dies.htmlhttps://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/g585-doily-blessings.html

https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/soulful-stitches-collection-6x6-paper-pad.htmlhttps://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/csbd51-beautiful-borders-dies.html

 Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Wednesday!

My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sandee!! I just love the combo of papers, the doily, and your added "stitching". Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing and supporting the Challenge team my dear friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sandee, what a gorgeous, shabby chic card!! You do them the best!! Gorgeous use of this beautiful doily and the new ODBD papers (just love them), and I see that faux stitching!! Thanks for supporting the challenge team for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sandee! Love the design, the distressed edges, buttons and beautiful bow! I think the stitching on the paper is stretching it just a bit for the challenge....! :). Thanks for supporting the CT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails