Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello, my friend!


Hello!  Hope your weekend was wonderful!  
Mine was good!  The weather is awesome!  I am so glad that Fall is here!!!

I made a card this afternoon.  For no reason!  LOL!!!  I love the new dress form stamps from ODBD!  This one, called Elizabeth, is my favorite.  I also wanted to try something new.  First of all I rarely use these shades of blue except for masculine cards.  They are not the first colors I am usually drawn to when I create.  And, I always use black or brown when stamping an image to color.  Always.  Not this time!  I used Colorbox Graphic 45 Decades in Bon Voyage Blue.  And then I colored with copics to match all the designer papers.  I also sponged the edges of all the panels with the same ink.  Behind the image panel is a layer cut with the ODBD Vintage Labels dies.  The long strip on the side is cut partially with one of the Pennant dies to get the pennant shape.  The sentiment is from the Ornate Borders Sentiments set.

Well, thanks for stopping by!  
Enjoy your week and I will see you again soon!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails