Thursday, June 26, 2014

You Hold the Key to my Heart


Somewhere along the way, I have lost my mind!!   

I had made two cards and totally forgot to share them!  A sweet little bird reminded me about them yesterday!  Thank you little bird!  :)

This shabby card features the Key to Heaven stamp set from ODBD along with the Ornate Hearts dies, Angel Wings dies and Beautiful Borders dies


My second card today features The Cross and Flourished Label Borders, with Vintage Flourish Pattern dies and Beautiful Borders dies.  The paper is from the Christian Faith Paper Collection.  I also used the Chalkboard Lattice BG to stamp the paper with white distress paint. 


Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful day!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails