Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer Lovin'


I haven't done a sneak peek for a while but I have one for you today!   This is for the Free For All challenge on SCS yesterday, something that makes you feel summery.  Well, this is actually what makes my hubby feel summery!  Golf!  Lol!  I free hand cut the grass panels and the flag pole.  The clouds are a stamp in a North Coast Creations set called Something Marvelous.   The golf ball is the center of the flower from the Aster dies.  And, here is where the peek comes in...the pennant letters and pennant die cut are part of the new release coming out on July 1st from ODBD!!!

Come check out all the fun on July 1 on the ODBD Blog!!!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails